Arts Council Series - Photography and Social Media for Artists
Photographing your 2D & 3D Art - The Basics
Tuesday Feb 20 / 6-9pm College of the Rockies.
Basic No Stress Photo Editing
Tuesday Feb 27 / 6-9pm College of the Rockies.
Social Media for Visual Artists
Tuesday Mar 6 / 6-9pm College of the Rockies.
Selling your Artwork on Facebook and other Social Media
Tuesday Mar 13 / 6-9pm College of the Rockies.
Community Arts Council of Creston Member Registration
Membership in the arts council allows you have a say in the direction and operation of the council. Membership fees support council activities and projects.
Memberships are open to individuals, organizations and businesses interested in or engaged in cultural activities and subscribing to the goals of the Community Arts Council of Creston.
- Group members are eligible to apply to CACC annually for funding from the British Columbia Arts council (BCAC) each September.
- Members will receive an information page on the Arts Council website with links to their website.
- Display grid rentals
- Reduced fees for workshops
- Participate in Arts Council events
- Have a voice/vote in the direction of the Arts Council in Creston
Your Membership will expire 1 year after payment is processed. Payment can be made online, in person at a monthly meeting, or via cheque.